Scottsdale / Tempe Chapter
A properly-fitted bicycle helmet is REQUIRED to be worn by all participants
Road Groups Coming Soon looking for a few good ride leaders!
What to carry in your cycling bag!!!!!
- Don't be that person
- Don’t put your left foot straight down on any turn or you’ll clip a pedal and launch yourself in to outer space.
- Don’t overlap wheels.When following a rider, your front wheel should never come up on the left or right side of someone’s rear wheel
- Don’t yell at any cyclist out there. This goes for other group rides as well. If you want to yell, yell at a car that cuts you off. We are all on the same team out there. Cyclists need to stick together.
- Do not put your hands on other riders in the group. You are not a pro. This is not theTour de France.
- Ladies have no rules.Guys – you should learn this rule if you are planning on getting married.
- When sprinting, stay to the left. Slow riders should be on the right. If you think it’ll be too dangerous to sprint, then Don’t.
- Remember, it’s just a fun group ride.
If you complain about anything, see rule number 1. just joking.
- When it’s dark, you must have a front and rear light. IT’S THE LAW